Patriotic DIY Artwork Easy Picture Tutorial for July 4th!

266 Flares Twitter 12 Facebook 16 Google+ 16 StumbleUpon 52 Pin It Share 169 LinkedIn 1 266 Flares ×
patriotic artwork project tutorial picture walkthru

Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue!

Thanks for stopping by Satisfaction Through Christ today. We’re making July 4th decorating easy this year by walking you through this Independence Day Patriotic DIY wall art! It’s quick and easy. YOU can do this! We’d love to hear what you think, so make sure you share this DIY with crafty friends and leave us a comment!

Easy July 4th Patriotic Artwork from STC blog Paper Straw Photo frame hot glue easy project picture tutorial

Easy July 4th Patriotic Artwork from Satisfaction Through Christ

Supplies

[Tweet “Don’t you just love the times of the year when the stars and stripes come out? “]

Step One

Step Three

Final Step

[Tweet “It’s time to deck out in red, white, and blue, y’all!”]

Time to Show Off your DIY Skills for Independence Day!

BONUS IDEA! Make a second one (since you can purchase the straws for just a few bucks!) to give to a military family you know. Tell them how much you appreciate their sacrifice!

Time to Show Off your Patriotic Spirit!

I loved making this July 4th art decoration with you! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you give this Patriotic DIY artwork a try!!
(Want to see more picture tutorials from STC, drop a comment and let us know!)

Satisfaction Through Christ Contributing Author Shirley

Psst! We linked up here & here:

Whipperberry
The following two tabs change content below.
Shirley spends her days fulfilling her purpose of biblical homemaking and motherhood. She is wild about her husband, Paul, who shares her passion for encouraging young marriages. Together they are wading into a homesteading life on a few acres in south Georgia.

Latest posts by Shirley (see all)

Comments

• says

Glad you like it Kate! What I love about it is that its so quick and easy! (Not counting spray painting a frame, which is optional) it only took about ten minutes!

1. says

What an awesome idea! My name is Misty, and I am one of this weeks guest hosts for the Merry Mondays Linky Party, and wanted to stop by and say both, howdy, and thank you for linking up! I love the straws, and could also see them as a starburst wreath, and would love to see them as small firecracker-type ornaments as well! Thank you for the inspiration! I’ll be retweeting this as well!

• says

Misty, thank you so much for your encouraging comment and for sharing this post. I really appreciate it! I love the idea of using the paper straws as a sunburst wreath. I probably won’t get time to try it this year, but might give it a go in the future! Thanks for the idea!

2. says

I so wish I had a Hobby Lobby near me so I could get cute stuff like that…it’s not the same as Michael’s. Yours turned out so cute!! I would love it if you linked this up to my Motivate Me Monday linky party!

• says

I saw patriotic paper straws that were a little more plain somewhere else, I can’t quite remember where… It may have been one of the dollar stores or TJ Maxx. Also there are paper straw sellers on Etsy, and I think Oriental Trading might sell them as well. They are such a cheap crafting material but add great texture! Thanks for stopping by!

3. says

Cute and not time consuming! Love your idea! Thanks for sharing on the Four Seasons Bloghop! Ya”ll come back now! Sandra from Scrumptilicious 4 You!

4. says

I love your easy project! I never would have thought to use straws – this is so creative. We are featuring you this week on Family Fun Friday at Happy and Blessed Home. Thanks for sharing!

• says

Sarah, thank you so much for stopping by and for featuring the project. I loved putting this together in just a few moments! Decor in minutes is so satisfying! :D Thanks again!!!

Trackbacks

We're eager to hear your thoughts! --Let's chat--