After reading this verse as a part of Good Morning Girl’s Blogging Through the Bible program, I decided I want to make it my prayer.
When God looks down from Heaven, for someone who is seeking Him, I want to be counted as one of those. One who seeks after my Father in Heaven.
This prayer journal printable is 5 by 7 and all you have to do is click on it to download and print.
We’d love to have you pray for our e-ministry. We are a blog written by and for Christian women!
Here’s what this Sunday prayer is all about.
- We are asking our viewers to pray for STC, as a ministry to women.
- We’ll be posting one line prayer needs once a week, on Sundays.
- Come by, read it, PRAY it. It will take less than a minute.
- Share it if you feel led to.
Thanks for joining us for our weekly blog prayers and our journey through the Bible with Women Living Well and GMG!
Latest posts by Shirley (see all)
- The Why’s and How’s of Choosing Homeschool Curriculum - April 26, 2016
- Life Verses for a Radical Modern Faith - April 4, 2016
- Marriage And Friendship – Practical Tips for Becoming Your Spouse’s BFF - March 30, 2016