I received a copy of God Is Always Good for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Where is God when bad things happen? It’s a question we all have asked at one time or another. While it is difficult to come up with an answer as an adult, no adult wants to be speechless when a child asks that same question.
God Is Always Good: Comfort for Kids Facing Grief, Fear, or Change, provides both adults and children with the answer to this very difficult question. With soft, gentle words, the author reassures the reader when bad things happen:
“God is always there, right by our side. You just have to look and see Him. He’s with the police and firefighters, so strong and brave. He’s with the doctors and nurses and the lives they save. God sends people to help and to hug. Because when bad things happen… God uses His people to show His great love.”
God is Always Good goes on to answer other very difficult questions children and adults may have, such as:
- What is God like?
- Is God always good?
- How do you know that God is good?Did God make me?
- Does God make bad things happen?
- Where is God when bad things happen?
- Is there anything that He can’t do?
- Is God really always good?
This book is a must have for any Christian home because it is a biblically based resource, backed up by Scripture, to bring comfort to children during difficult times. I recommend initially reading this to your child like you would any other book. I also recommend that you keep this book within your child’s reach. It is a book a child may ask to be read again and again. It is also a book that will bring comfort to a child.
Now’s your chance to enter to win a copy of God is Always Good! Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter!
Latest posts by Corine (see all)
- Christmas Surprises and Christmas Crackers - December 9, 2014
- A Christian’s Guide to Dealing with Sin - November 17, 2014
- It Will Be Okay: Trusting God Through Fear and Change – Review and Giveaway - November 13, 2014