Being in youth ministry, we’re always looking for great resources to share with our youth. Added to the fact that Q loves books, we’re always looking for great books to share with them! They even know that their birthday’s and our Christmas parties will involve a book of some sort!
So, when I had the opportunity to review Becoming God’s True Woman…While I Still Have a Curfew by Susan Hunt and Mary A. Kassian, I was thrilled to possibly find another resource; especially for my girl’s!
- Time to Read: one or more bible verses that coincide with the chapter’s theme
- Time to Think: a few questions to apply what you’ve learned
- Time to Pray: a time to pray and write down your prayers for the chapter
- Time to Live for God’s Glory: a practical tip and thought to take with you
Latest posts by Christie (see all)
- Build Your Own Bundle – 5 for $25 – 10 for $39! - July 24, 2014
- Homeschooling Mom Bundle – Just $10 – 92% Off! - July 23, 2014
- Charlotte Mason Homeschool Bundle – Just $45 – 87% Off! - July 23, 2014